RothKo 76,226,21

RothKo 76,226,21

Thursday, May 23, 2013

My art collection in the metaverse

 

In two successive exhibitions present works by women from my art collection in the metaverse. I preferred to start presenting the artwork of women in recognition of the leading role in the debate the same artistic and imaginative in SL.


Finalizing the 1990s, formulated a theory about the dominant role of women in the art world: sure, to the surprise of my interlocutors, that "the future of art would be women."


SL, no parity legislation about women in today's society, shows that my formulation was not capricious, and a society that recreates electronically tribal relations, tends inevitably to a particularly imaginative and sensitive methodology.


My thanks to Duna Gant for their support.




Recommended Light: sunset.
My Art Collection:
http://citywiki.ugr.es/wiki/La_Colecci%C3%B3n_Holala_Alter


 
(The choice of two exposures is due to technical issues related to the impact of prims.)
HOLALA Alter

No comments:

Post a Comment